Director, Data Science
Director, Data Science
You excel using data science and machine learning to analyze large and complex data sets to develop and drive business strategy. You effectively communicate complex data analytics to executives, partners across the business, and teammates in a clear, concise manner that facilitates decision-making. You recruit, develop, and lead your team. Your guide and challenge them to think deeply, bring new ideas and solve problems creatively. You lead by example, communicate transparently, collaborate cross-functionally, and act decisively.
We are a highly diverse, collaborative, and entrepreneurial team of innovators, on a mission to transform the way ISPs serve consumers today. 2022 will be a pivotal year for our company, as we transform our service approach, lead the way in fiber technology innovations, and launch an enviable brand and customer experience.
About the Role
You are responsible for developing data science and machine learning models to segment and predict behaviors within our customer base. You must effectively communicate the outputs of these models and analytics across the business and to executives. You will lead, teach, and develop data scientists that will feed analytical and technical talent across the organization. This role is critical to meeting subscriber, operational cost, and revenue goals.
- Develop predictive models for churn, network experience, and customer behaviors like contacts, speed upgrades, and migrations using advanced statistical and machine learning processes.
- Lead exploratory data analyses on new data sources and new uses of existing data to achieve customer experience and retention goals.
- Maintain a center of excellence for A/B testing strategies for customer-impacting communications and tactics.
- Responsible for quality control and accuracy of all team members’ outputs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years experience in data science and machine learning
- Expert skills in computer languages, coding, and the ability to learn new programs and techniques
- Broad knowledge of and experience developing and deploying machine learning models
- 3+ years experience leading and developing analytical talent
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.