Channel Sales Enablement, Sr. Specialist
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses
The Senior Specialist of Channel Sales Enablement will be responsible for: Assisting the Alternate Channel Sales Enablement team in supporting Digital channels, our Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) business unit, Door to Door, Retail, and all Mass direct and Indirect sales channels.
The team is responsible for training, communication, vendor management of Order Processing Center, and process development as well as analysis, planning, and executive level reporting of Activation/Slippage trends and improvement initiatives.
Special Projects are frequently assigned along with any ad-hoc analysis required by the channel.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
Assist in the development and maintenance of reporting templates and back-end SQL databases to support them
- Complete detailed analysis of cancelled orders
- Identify actionable intelligence of slippage reasons and create improvement plans to increase activation's
- Produce bi-weekly reports for Channel Manager Team
- Produce bi-weekly presentation for Senior Leadership Team
- Track and Measure result trends of Slippage reasons
- Identify and execute training and communication needs to increase activation
- Troubleshoot reported FPG/WLP issues and partner with Vendor and FTR IT teams for resolution to determine impact and prioritization
- Manage White Label Portal (WLP) Login IDs and password resets for Vendor Partners
- Assist with Customer Escalation Requests
- Perform Deep Dive Analysis on individual Vendor Partners and create improvement plans in cooperation with Channel Managers aimed at improving activation's
- Work directly with Vendor Partners on identifying necessary system enhancements and training needs
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of trends and drivers as requested
Previous Experience and Educational Requirements
- 5 years experience in metrics, forecasting, and reporting preferred
- BA/BS recommended
Special Skill Requirements
- Requires the ability to turn large amounts of raw data into insights
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with Senior Executives
- Strong knowledge of Frontier reporting systems is preferred, but not required
- Experience in MS Office Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information please visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.