Director, Talent Acquisition
Director, Talent Acquisition
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
This Director, Talent Acquisition will be responsible for leading Frontier’s Enterprise Sales recruiting function. This individual will provide strategic solutions to internal clients with competitive hiring needs and lead a small team of talent acquisition professionals. The right individual will be innovative, high-energy, well connected in the recruiting community and have strong leadership and coaching skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with the business leaders to understand current and future workforce needs and to create and implement strategic short and long-term Talent Acquisition plans to meet and exceed hiring goals
- Responsible for the attraction of targeted professionals based on hiring plans crafted in accordance with the business plan and lead the recruitment, interviewing, and selection of various candidates
- Ability to work with, administer, run reports, track candidate activity and train Hiring Managers on recently implemented Jobvite Applicant Tracking System
- Meet hiring targets established by Business Partners/Hiring Managers by sourcing qualified candidates through productive and cost-effective efforts to include mining Jobvite Talent Pool, direct sourcing, employee referral bonus program, internal mobility, print and electronic advertising, participation in job fairs and industry conferences, and bring creative sourcing strategies to the table
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and search firms, addressing tactical and strategic issues associated with the area recruiting function
- Strategically manage external recruitment vendors and drive accountability for results
- Lead and ensure team's compliance with established recruitment and hiring procedures, including those of the Human Resources and EEO/Diversity policies, including appropriate record keeping and related support functions
- Promote a culture of open communication and collaboration with direct reports, key partners and HR team to create a culture of transparency, curiosity and improvement
- Build a highly valued team who partners effectively with others and brings proactive Talent solutions that drive a common purpose and business results
- Hold team accountability to established professional recruitment funnel activity and metrics
- Develop improvements to staffing processes such as sourcing and selection of quality candidates
- Demonstrated ability to acquire industry knowledge and competitive market data.
- Participate in special projects/task forces as assigned
- Highly skilled and effective leader of people
- In-depth understanding of Talent Acquisition and Enterprise Sales recruitment
- Strong relationship management skills “internal and external recruitment vendors”
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Change Agent—ability to persuade and influence
- Driver of process/quality improvement
- Talent Acquisition experience: 7+ years of progressive Talent Acquisition experience with control/responsibility for achieving critical business and financial outcomes, and a track record of achieving expected results.
- Team Leadership Experience: 3-5 years of experience with a proven track record of building strong team buy-in and support for vision and strategy, and successfully acquiring, developing, and retaining team members for increasingly broader leadership responsibilities.
- Experience with high volume Sales recruiting, with a preference in a technical environment
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.