Spclst, Project Sr
This position supports the Enterprise Support Teams, specifically Network COE and Hot Cut teams, to ensure continuous learning in order to increase productivity. The Project Specialist will work to close process gaps, correct system issues and drive projects and initiatives that ensure Frontier meets its financial goals while providing value to the commercial customers. The Project Specialist will represent the Enterprise support teams by being a key member of Commercial project teams and disseminate project information within our organization and serves as an active participant in project-related work groups and committees. This position will report to the Manager, Sales Support.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with multiple small, medium and large projects impacting multiple teams within Frontier and our Commercial customers and system users.
- Assist with planning, developing, implementing and ensuring measurable KPIs are monitored to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written forms to a variety of stakeholders. Deliver engaging, informative and well-organized presentations, provide status reports and progress updates as needed and communicate difficult or sensitive information tactfully.
- Assist Project management team with delivery of technical process user course content, train-the-trainer content, and job aids for Enterprise support teams.
- Work with Enterprise leadership to proactively identify training needs/trends impacting the success of the Enterprise support teams and make recommendation to close identified gaps.
- Assist Enterprise support employees in various situations to increase knowledge and enhance productivity.
- Five or more years of experience in Commercial Care/Support/Sales.
- Previous experience in product offerings, work rules, service management, etc for all commercial customers.
- Ability to understand design/engineering layouts & terminology.
- Knowledge of DPI, M6, Salesforce and other systems routinely used in Commercial Organization for day-to-day.
- Previous experience working directly with customer executive teams.
- Skilled in developing trusting relationships to gain support, influence and achieve results in both internal and external organizations. Strong partner, collaborator focused on organizational success.
- Have a keen understanding of business requirements to provide creative and effective solutions that can be broken down to achieved timely goals
- Self-directive, high level of flexibility, creativity and dependability required.
- Ability to deliver technical training to a variety of audiences and adapt delivery as needed.
- Experience using MS Office tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to guide and coach large, diverse virtual teams to remain focused on value delivery and execute using agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
- Ability with negotiation skills to help team be outcome-focused.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate across all levels of management
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.