Engineer, Network Planning - Programming Analyst
About this role:
This individual is responsible for providing data analysis including reporting, database and/or intranet applications to various levels of the organization. This position is also responsible for implementing new procedures and process improvements to assist with data reporting, data massaging, and extraction. Additionally, this role supports both ad-hoc and programmatic analysis, so the ability to do both exploratory work and to drive automation is essential.
What you’ll do:
- Data analysis
- Implement new procedures
- Drive automation
- Identify the types of decisions that this job can make on its own, as well as those that must be referred to a higher level of management.
- What typical decisions does this job have complete authority for making?
- Validation of reporting data, prioritization of some incoming requests, ownership of internal projects.
What you’ll need:
- Intermediate-level programming experience required with a variety of query based ETL tools, such as SQL Server, Alteryx, R, Python, SAS
- Must also be familiar with data entry and extraction methods for all data warehouses used within the Company, including DPI, Scorecard and other data sources.
- Very strong personal organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Enthusiastic, self-directed, and able to problem solve and interact with stake holders across the organization
- Must be well-organized and must be able to communicate well with both internal and external customers.
- Must be extremely comfortable with MS Office suite of products (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Knowledge of Frontier systems and applications
- Knowledge of Frontier products and services
- Knowledge of ISP/COEI processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics or like discipline
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.