Senior Accountant - Revenue Accounting
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Senior Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
- FASB rules
- Research skills
- Analyzing information
- Attention to detail
- Corporate finance
- Financial software (Advanced Microsoft Office)
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3-7 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.