Account Executive Sr, Carrier
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Account Executive Sr, Carrier Sales
Develop and execute Frontier carrier account sales strategies, plans, and partnerships that drive net revenue growth. Directly responsible for increasing revenue retention growth in this area of the business. Identify product and service solutions with specific focus on infrastructure, networks and other Frontier services. Achieve an aggressive monthly quota, ensuring net revenue goals are achieved. Responsible to establish and maintain relationships at the appropriate decision-making level within each carrier/reseller account. This role is within the Carrier Sales and Services organization and reports to the Director of Carrier Sales. Individual must be a team player, with the ability to work closely with others to achieve common goals.
- Grow account revenue base within assigned account module.
- Develop and execute carrier strategies to drive revenue.
- Establish and maintain relationships at a high level within each account.
- Work in alignment with Frontier Values and Guidelines.
- Document, create and maintain customer contact plan and progress of contracts and revenue opportunities. Enter BDT’s, prequal opportunities and help train customers as needed.
- Assist with contract negotiation.
- Support of Non-Reporting Relationships:
- Product Management and Development - Understand customer requirements and Frontier’s ability to deliver the requested services.
- Network Engineering - As the lead on complex sales initiatives, National Account Manager’s will engage Sales and Network Engineers to understand customer requirements and application to create and present solutions to win deals.
- Installation Department - Work closely with project managers to help ensure Frontier delivers services on time and as requested.
- Billing/Customer Service - Work closely with project managers to help ensure Frontier is properly billing for requested services. Assist the Billing group as needed.
- Business Planning - Work closely with product marketing, sales and network engineering, and sales leadership to ensure Frontier meets the required ROI for services rendered and revenue is properly budgeted for.
- Project Management and Order Provisioning - Respond to customer requests regarding order issues and escalation procedures
- Extensive enterprise or carrier sales experience (minimum of 7 years) and achieving quota.
- Excellent communication skills - strong written (including editing) and verbal / presentation communication skills.
- Successful in multi-tasking, with experience in bringing sales opportunities and projects to completion. Ability to perform as a strategic thinker as well as a tactical performer with long-term objectives.
- Successful in leading a work team or teams towards common goals that result in revenue generation.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to learn multiple systems and tools to support day to day needs to customers.
Candidate must have a valid State driver’s license and clean driving record.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.