Sr. Business Development Data Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2500 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
The Enterprise Analytics Team is looking for an experienced Sr. Data Analyst derive analytical insights from large datasets and build data visualizations to drive strategic business decisions for our Strategic Partnerships Team. The company is growing extremely fast and a large part of that growth is through developing relationships with key strategic partners. You will play a key role in that growth working directly with the Vice President of Strategic Partnership, the Chief Revenue Officer and the Chief Marketing Officer, as well as a team of smart data driven analysts and engineers.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about deriving insights from large data sets. We need a thought leader capable of questioning the status quo and making unique recommendations based on data driven insights.
- Perform deep data research on consumer demographic, behavioral and transactional data to derive insights, draw conclusions, and make recommendations
- Translate insights and recommendations into a concise presentation to non-technical leaders
- Communicate actively and effectively with analytical peers, business partners, and executive leadership
- Leverage analytical and visualization tools (Google Big Query, Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint)
- Be a thought leader in the validity of statistics and insights we communicate externally
- Support Strategic Partnerships Team develop data-focused presentations for perspective partners
- Support Marketing Public Relations team to produce standardized marketing materials that help the world see the service we provide our valued customers
Minimum Requirement to Start the Job:
- Analytically driven
- Intellectually curious & exhibits ability and desire to learn above and beyond what’s asked
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to translate data driven insights into concise non-technical presentation
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Economics, Stats or other quantitative field
- 5+ years of professional experience in another analytical role
- 2+ years of experience in SQL (Google Big Query is a +)
- 2+ years experience with visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, Looker, or other) (Tableau is a +)
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.