Senior Product Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive consumer engagement, delight, and monetization from Freedom’s online experiences.
- Consumer - understand our audience segments, their jobs to be done, and create experiences that engage them.
- Product Strategy - define the product priorities, plans, and compelling enhancements for the team based on consumer understanding, analytics, and business growth potential. Create and maintain a roadmap and engineering/design tickets that are 2-6 sprints ahead.
- Execution - maximize consumer and business value delivery from the teams (engineers, designers, QA).
- Business Impact - own and drive large, consistent gains in SEO traffic, leads, and enrollments across multiple consumer finance product categories.
- Analytics - use analytics to guide direction and build a rapid, test and learn process that drives consistent growth.
- Organic Traffic - partner with SEO and Content leaders to ensure roadmap is optimizing consumer visits, engagement, and monetization as well as delivering our brand messages.
- Leadership - 5+ years of Product Management experience at an established online consumer web/app company leading a cross functional team to effectively deliver consumer and business value in an agile environment.
- Strategy - Ability to create and communicate a product vision that stakeholders buy into and aligns with corporate vision, competitive environment, and consumer understanding.
- Execution - Independent, strong executor with a natural ability to make things happen through influence.
- Consumer and Business Impact - Clear examples of using consumer understanding and analytics to deliver product enhancements that resulted in significant consumer engagement (esp. Return visits) and business growth.
- Influence - Ability to earn trust and commitment at all levels of the organization and create win-win situations that benefit the company and your initiative.
- Analytical - 3+ years of experience using a rapid, test and learn product development process to drive significant consumer and business impact.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.