Digital Designer, Acquisition Growth
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
ACQUISITION GROWTH DIGITAL DESIGNER
This is a high-impact design position that is critical for our continued business growth. You are a talented, experienced designer who doesn’t just want to make engaging creative — you want to make effective creative. You’re driven by strategy and hungry to understand how your creative choices achieve specific business goals.
You already know how to make a display banner, Facebook ad, and other digital advertising in your sleep. You have video editing experience, and have even pitched in with copy from time to time. You’re comfortable iterating quickly and experimenting with many different design aesthetics, yet you understand and appreciate the value of brand consistency.
You crave a deeper insight on who we’re trying to reach, how we can reach them, and what will engage and convert them. “What will get the user to engage with us?” is your mantra, and you’d love a job where you can spend your energy trying to answer that question.
- Create high-quality, high-performing digital direct response creative with design choices informed by hypotheses, data, innovation, and brand guidelines. Deliverables will include banners, native images, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Continually collaborate with acquisition marketing managers to understand business goals and challenges to ensure your output meets their needs. Commit to using performance data to inform design decisions.
- Dive deep into each channel we advertise in to understand targeting, user mindset, competitive landscape, best practices, and design requirements and opportunities so you can create more effective, channel-appropriate creative.
- Collaborate with Strategic Communications, Content and Social Media managers, providing images, infographics, and other visual content to help drive their business goals.
- Provide compelling partner campaign emails and digital ads that drive engagement with partners’ target audiences. Design and maintain presentation design templates that enable highly impactful, attractive business presentations.
- Collaborate with external creative agencies also developing digital and video creative to cross-pollinate ideas, leverage best practices, and optimize high-performing creative executions.
- Support departments outside of Marketing that need high-quality, brand-consistent images for their business goals.
- At least 5 years of experience designing direct response digital ads, landing pages, and other digital acquisition user experiences.
- Online portfolio showcasing direct response examples as well as other work that shows your range of experience and skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite, Google Suite. Experienced in print, HTML, HTML5.
- Desire to get your hands dirty and be an immediate contributor in a fast-paced, marketing environment
- Proactive about learning whatever insight it takes to inform your designs so they deliver better results.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with online marketing performance KPI and metrics and how to understand them.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Video production/editing skills a major plus.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!