Senior Product Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Our business has been built on a combination of the innovative use of technology and delivering first class sales and service experiences to our prospects and customers through a well-trained and caring team (principally based in Tempe). As we scale, and the expectations of consumers for how they want to interact with the brands that serve them evolve, we need an operations environment that can scale with us and exceed consumers’ expectations while delivering scale, efficiency, and a great agent experience. This, in an environment where traditional system boundaries (between the contact center and the CRM and home-grown custom applications, for example) are blurring and the capabilities provided by the latest generation of cloud communications software companies are becoming very powerful. In short, the pace of change is exhilarating!
We need a first-class product manager to lead our investments in this area and collaborate across all stakeholders to drive excitement and alignment. S/He will work across information technology, engineering, other product teams, and operations to build and execute on a compelling roadmap for optimization across our operational capabilities – CRM, voice, chat, SMS, email, analytics, integration of software platforms, workforce management, and data warehouse. The ideal candidate will have success in managing contact centers along with deep knowledge of the contact center technology marketplace extending from more conventional on-prem/cloud solutions such as Genesys, Incontact and Five9 to the latest API-driven contact center players such as Twilio, Amazon and Bandwidth – either from working within a contact center company or from using a wide variety of contact center technologies in a sales and service environment.
In this role, you will be highly visible and well placed to have a huge impact on the company and on the world of online financial services.
- Product ownership over the vision and evolution of Omni channel communications center capabilities that provides world class customer (internal and external) experience and phenomenal workforce management capabilities and flexibility.
- Prioritization of optimization opportunities across technological and Agent enablement features.
- Align with the leadership team, drive, and evolve Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for the team.
- Develop quantitative insights based on measuring behavior and outcomes in customer/employee interactions to guide future development priorities and monitor the success of our technology investments.
- Collaborate with our CIO, CTO and senior architects to deliver an evolving architecture that will make economic and technological sense while over delivering on business results by leveraging best in class solutions, whether ‘built’ or ‘bought’.
- Deliver an analytically tractable end-to-end omnichannel view of the customer journey encompassing voice, messaging, email, chat and all other channels that become relevant to consumers and our business.
- Deliver on automation opportunities through advanced IVR and other capabilities to increase efficiency and improve customer experience.
- Collaborate to build capabilities using advanced analytics and machine learning to deliver actionable insight, supervisory and coaching opportunities, and workforce optimization to our teams, managers, and compliance people.
- Manage proofs of concept to test new ideas against existing champions and rapidly iterate to deliver ROI.
- 4-8 years of customer-focused experience in product management and technology leadership in an operational or service delivery context.
- Track record of driving results in one (or more) omnichannel contact centers, workforce optimization, and CRM technology is required. A track record of the success within a Salesforce-based ecosystem and with building Twilio-powered applications is preferred.
- Agile development experience and demonstrated success in collaboration and execution across sales and service, engineering, IT and design in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading through data-driven decision making and prioritization. Experience in directly querying and analyzing data preferred.
- Exposure to and insight into how and when to apply AI and ML to deliver ROI in a contact center environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!