Licensed Loan Officer
We are a mortgage lender that is assisting consumer(s) with getting a mortgage. In our efforts to obtain mortgage licenses on a company level, some states, particularly Nevada, require that we employ at least one individual who is physically located within the state. This is where you come into the picture.
Ideally we are looking for a Loan Originator who has worked in the mortgage industry and is looking for an extra source of income.
For a monthly stipend, the Loan Originator will make sure their user information and credentials on the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) is updated and correct at all times and forward us any mail that you may receive on our behalf.
- MLO licensed through NMLS in the state of Nevada
- Demonstrate financial responsibility as determined by a credit review/report
- Pass a criminal background check
- Maintain principal place of business and present at the licensed office location for which he or she is designated the majority of the time that the office is open to the public
- State requirements: Annually, complete and pass continuing education course to maintain license
Nevada State Specific Requirement:
- At least two years of experience in the mortgage and lending field within the last five years. The experience may have been gained by directly soliciting, processing placing and negotiating residential mortgage loans for or as a mortgage broker, or within a financial institution, mortgage lending institution or other lending institution. Must have had direct contact and interaction with borrowers during all phases of making or brokering residential mortgage loans. Experience in all phases of processing, underwriting and closing or operations management is acceptable.
- Must be able to present proof of experience including but not limited to: copies of IRS form W-2s; a completed and signed release and authorization to verify W-2s and any other documents or information requested by the superintendent to verify experience.