WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The HRIS Manager provides enterprise leadership and support for Human Resources Information Systems. This is a highly visible role that is responsible for bridging the gap between client and customer as we update technology and tools to meet the growing needs of the business. This position is expected to consistently exercise a high degree of initiative, independence, and ability to meet time frames in performing assigned tasks and numerous projects.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE IN THIS ROLE:
- Provide exceptional leadership and support of HR Applications
- Manage technological enhancements, data management, reporting and all phases of HRIS functionality, including ServiceNow.
- Drive HR process improvement by translating business requirements into system definitions
- Recommend and implement system administration policies, including managing the end-user experience and collaborating with our training team.
- Build internal training programs and reference guides for all new end-users
- Manage all HR-related metrics; creating, manage, and monitor all monthly reporting
- Broad knowledge of HRIS with demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve complex or escalated issues that arise regarding systems and data.
- Ensure data security and compliance within the HRIS.
- Work closely with vendors and stay informed of industry trends and new technologies
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Exceptional analytical skills and capacity for critical thinking, minimal supervision, and strong attention to detail
- Multitrack mind with strong priority management
- Technically proficient in multiple HR applications, including ATS systems, payroll, learning management and HCM tools.
- Experience implementing new programs, preferably an ATS system for HR and HRIS Upgrades
- Strong customer service focus with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to executional excellence, accountability, and team work
- Oracle HCM Cloud preferred
- Experience with highly process driven environment within complex organization
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday