Customer Service Supervisor
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will lead a team of agents committed to assisting over 400,000 clients achieve financial freedom through their enrollment in our Debt Settlement Program.
This position will report to a Customer Service Manager and will work closely with a strong leadership team comprised of Managers, other Supervisors, our Director and our VP of Customer Service.
- Supervise a team of 15-18 Representatives in a customer service call center environment
- One on one coaching to identify strengths and areas of opportunity for support & development
- Handling escalated issues involving both internal and external clients
- Identifying opportunities to improve procedures and effectively communicating changes
- Problem solving for internal as well as external issues
- Special projects directly related to enhancing the performance of the team
- Supervisor, Coach, or TL experience preferred
- 1 year experience in a call center
- Schedule flexibility within call center hours (5am-9pm)
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
- Salary + monthly bonus potential
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day.
If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you.