Sales Recruiter- Contract
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA, and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
As a Sales Recruiter, you will be supporting the high-volume Sales department to fill mainly non-exempt (hourly) roles with targeted class start dates. This role may also support a variety of other roles in the exempt/professional space as needed.
Working as a Talent Advisor, you will collaborate closely with the business leaders and hiring managers to understand current and upcoming hiring needs, create strategic recruiting plans, conduct in-depth phone screens for an overall job/company fit, assist hiring leaders through the interview process, and close the candidate through the offer process.
- Manage the entire Recruiting Process effectively from start to finish.
- Leverage your recruiting expertise to define the role, requirements, sourcing strategy, selection process, and the appropriate offer to ensure we hire the very best talent available in the market.
- Create robust talent sourcing strategies specific to each role and execute effectively to bring passive talent into the pipeline quickly.
- Conduct thorough pre-screening for both functional experience and overall company/cultural fit.
- Provide coaching and guidance to hiring leaders throughout the assessment, selection, and offer process.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience at all times, for all applicants.
- Utilize the ATS and CRM tools for all requisition and candidate activity.
- Meet SLA’s and Recruiter KPI’s as assigned.
- 2-5 years of fast-paced, high volume non-exempt/hourly role recruiting experience.
- Experience hiring for sales roles
- Talent sourcing skills and the ability to bring passive candidates into the pipeline.
- Experience working as a consultative partner to hiring leaders and collaborating with other stakeholders such as HRBP’s, Compensation, etc.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing and ATS and CRM.
- The drive to succeed, achieve goals, and exceed the Hiring Manager’s expectations.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday