We provide our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals.
The Senior Programmer/Analyst is primarily responsible for providing technical support and development for the company’s data management systems. This position requires the incumbent to provide leadership and support in the design and implementation of the database structure, queries, transforms, integrations and reports to support the needs as directed by the Business Architect. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within energy efficiency programs, and advanced technical aptitude in a multitude of technologies. You will also be working with others who are passionate about energy efficiency and making a positive impact on the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Provide development, oversight, and management of custom .Net applications
- Work with central support and operations teams to provide technical solutions to solve application and business needs
- Provide technical leadership and support and be a strong collaborator with subject matter experts, project managers, and developer team members.
- Apply in-depth technical knowledge to develop applications across one or more technology areas, such as web applications, APIs (e.g., REST and SOAP), web services and application database integrations.
- Plan, design, develop, test, debug, and deploy enterprise applications.
- Document key SDLC processes by producing formal documents like solution architecture documents and technical system design specifications, etc.
- Participate in troubleshooting complex issues and resolving defects.
- Coach / mentor junior developers, contractors, or interns to help grow the team’s overall skill-base and elevate team effectiveness.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience required)
- 7+ years Microsoft .Net overall programming experience
- 3+ years experience developing ASP.NET websites using MVC
- 2+ years experience on Entity Framework
- Web Service Development (WCF, Web API, SOAP, REST)
- .NET 4.0, 4.5, 4.6, or Core using C# programming language
- Experience writing complex queries using TSQL
- GIT and TFS – Source Control
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and risk of potential shock
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer