Customer Care Specialist II- Remote
** Sign on Bonus Available!**
As a combined organization, Franklin Energy and AM Conservation Group is undertaking what is perhaps the central challenge of our times – to help drive the transition to net-zero carbon economies while ensuring that no working families, businesses, or local communities are left behind. To do that, we are the utility industry’s top provider of turn-key energy efficiency and grid optimization programs and products, all of which contribute to reducing carbon and waste and, at the same time, free-up resources for creating more innovation investment and jobs. With over 26 years in business, we have more than 1,300 experts across the United States and Canada, with warehouses on both coasts. The organization’s integrated in-house services provide deep personalization and insights, helping energy partners achieve their carbon-reduction and energy productivity goals.
We believe the organization’s most “precious resources” are its people. We pledge a relentless pursuit to embody a culture that acknowledges, recognizes, and infinitely seeks to understand the unique differences of its people. We are committed to creating employee experiences that continually attract and embrace a multiracial, multicultural, and multigenerational workforce that promotes outstanding performance and mirrors our diverse partnerships, clients and communities we serve.
Typically a work-from-home position, the Customer Care Specialist II is primarily responsible for providing an exceptional level of customer satisfaction by promoting participation in energy efficiency programs, and for addressing and resolving customer inquiries, problems, and complaints in accordance with company policies and procedures. This position provides a significant opportunity for development and growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Manage incoming and outgoing customer interactions across numerous channels including phone, email, chat etc.
- Provide exceptional service during all interactions.
- Work across multiple programs quickly and efficiently with high quality results.
- Promote, schedule and manage participation in energy efficiency programs that the customer may qualify for.
- Address and resolve customer inquiries and feedback, regarding products, services, billing, etc.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers (internal and external) by ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Manage all customer feedback from start through resolution including all phone, email etc. interactions.
- Provide support for peers via chat, phone etc.; may require coaching and feedback delivery.
- Make outgoing calls to customers including sales-based calls with high quality results.
- Follow-up on all customer feedback and interactions.
- Provide accurate and timely information related to the customer journey.
- Enter all required information accurately and efficiently into computerized systems to create and maintain the customer database.
- Provide inside support to Program Manager, Energy Engineers, Energy Advisors etc. as needed.
- Communicate with customers via alternative channels.
- Attendance and punctuality
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree - Preferred
- 2 – 4 years of previous customer service experience
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to identify gaps and provide suggested solutions
- Must be able to handle a wide variety of work, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with customers and trade allies.
- Knowledge of program parameters and levels of service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking systems/databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems.
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios.
- Proficient in English and Spanish - Preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours. Must be available evenings and weekend hours as needed.
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
- Reliable transportation
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and risk of potential shock
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer