Sales Support Associate
This role supports the Registered Financial Services Sales Representative’s business with day-to-day administrative assistance while enhancing the service experience of clients*.
*This role requires FINRA licensing within 12 months of hire to allow the incumbent to expand the client support provided to the Representative.
- Act as a liaison between the representative and their clients. The type of support is dictated by whether the incumbent is FINRA licensed.
- As directed by the representative, based on client needs, run product illustrations, graphs, charts, etc. for presentation to the client by the representative.
- Provide clerical support including the mailing of approved correspondence, photocopying, answering the representative’s telephone and communicating messages.
- Maintain representative’s file organization.
- Products and services including Mutual Funds, Annuities and Life Insurance,
- Retirement products including IRAs and 403(b)s
- College funding products including ESAs and 529 plans
- Asset allocation strategy
- Time value of money
- Prospecting and telephone techniques (if you become FINRA licensed)
- Compliance training
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- FINRA licensing required (S6/S63/Life/Health) with in 12months of hire. Training will be provided.
- Strong verbal communication skills with a customer-service focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What you should expect:
We are a fast-paced but fun environment where you can expect to learn a great deal and can feel good about making a positive difference in the financial lives of individuals across the country.
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Investors and Cetera Financial Group
Cetera Financial Group® ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities and Summit Brokerage Services.
Please Note: Cetera does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of Cetera unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.