Oracle Cloud ERP Functional Lead
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
Forescout Technologies is looking for an Oracle Cloud ERP Functional Lead to join our growing Information Technology Team. This position reports directly to the Director, Software Development and Support, and will be the key liaison between the business and IT by providing production support and implementing business process improvement through process definition and configuration of the Oracle Cloud applications. Ideally the candidate has Oracle Cloud/Oracle EBS experience in financial systems functional and development support for all modules within the business as a member of the Oracle Cloud Support team. This is a unique opportunity as we are embarking on modernizing our systems and infrastructure and begin building an entirely new ERP system and Business Intelligence platform. This role will be crucial to support full cycle ERP implementation and business teams by working closely with cross functional team members to understand and shape the overall business system landscape.
- Work with business leads to gather requirements to document functional specifications and process flows
- Working with Financial Planning and Accounting Implementation Partners to understand and review the feasibility of business requirements
- Gathering business requirements for enhancements, customizations and developing technical requirement documents.
- Consult Business Leads on ERP "best practices" process implementation and drive end-to-end process implementation or improvements initiatives (design, test deploy).
- Responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions.
- Promote user adoption by facilitating user acceptance testing and training
- Responsible for proactive action regarding quarterly updates, including researching known issues, testing key processes, and educating business SMEs/BPOs on new functionality
- Work with management and business users to identify report gaps, design report specifications, and test developed reports
- Identify opportunities for improvements and enhancements to maximize the use of Oracle throughout the organization
- Plan, create, and execute detailed task list based on high-level goals and objectives
- Creation on reports in OTBI and Reporting Services
- Displaying proficiency with the modules and tools used for ERP
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Being involved in post implementation support to provide solution for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve change management process.
- Provide L1 and L2 end user support from root cause analysis through resolution
- Testing and documenting all quarterly code updates. This includes unit testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in business or Information Systems related fields
- 6+ years of related business and/or IT experience
- 5+ years of business analyst experience
- 4+ years of Oracle EBS experience
- At least 2+ Full Cycle ERP Oracle Cloud implementation experience
- Expertise in Process Design and Architecture in Oracle ERP/EPM modules (GL, AP, AR, financial planning & budgeting, consolidation, reconciliation, reporting)
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Understanding of IT Change Management practices and Oracle Cloud Life Cycle Management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- PL/SQL and SQL development
- Oracle BI Publisher (Formerly XML Publisher)
- Development experience on BI tools like OBIEE, Power BI etc.
- Working knowledge of REST APIs to access data stored in Oracle Cloud and to integrate with external applications.
- Working knowledge/experience of Oracle ERP to Bank Integration functionality
- Knowledge of integration mechanisms into Cloud/Fusion ERP (Inbound/Outbound)
- Working knowledge of Cloud integration middleware products OIC, Dell-Boomi, etc.
- Oracle BPM for Cloud/Fusion ERP (Workflow and approval configuration)
- Working knowledge of the Security architecture (security console, roles, privileges, hierarchy, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Oracle Cloud/Fusion ERP Web Service Integration architecture.
- Knowledge of Java Development, Apache CFX, SOAP, Oracle JDeveloper, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Knowledge of Financials, Supply Chain, Projects and HCM business processes in Oracle EBS/ Cloud is preferred
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 93% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.