Sr. Java Engineer
Forescout is at the forefront of IT, OT and IoT Security. As the world becomes more and more connected so does the need for Forescout's products. We are looking for individuals that want to be at the ground floor of building a product that addresses the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
- You’ll be responsible for a large part of the development lifecycle. With your technical expertise, you’ll manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- You’ll be involved in the continuous improvement process: a proactive approach is a key element for this role
- You will share your experience and knowledge with the rest of the team
What You Bring to Forescout:
- Excellent knowledge of Java back-end technologies, SQL, REST API, design patterns, microservice architecture
- Knowledge of networking is desired
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration workflow and tools like Jira/Bitbucket and Jenkins
- You enjoy applying your experience by helping other team members
- Perfect understanding of the English language
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Focus on Diversity and Women in the Workplace – participate in our newly formed Forescout Women’s Network
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
A background and reference check are part of the application process. By applying to this position, you agree with both the background and reference check.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.