BI Revenue Operations Manager
Forescout is seeking a BI Revenue Operations Manager to support the global Sales Operations & Marketing teams. This role will transform data into actional insights to help teams make strategic decisions and drive efficiencies.
The selected candidate will be responsible for creating reports, dashboards, and data models as well as completing other ad hoc requests. This individual will have a strong aptitude for analyzing data and translating those insights into clearly defined actions the business partners can execute.
This position is highly suited to a self-motivated individual who is looking to further a career in data science. This person will work across multiple geographies with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new and refine existing dashboards and reports in Tableau
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing & Operations teams to identify business requirements and ensure value add
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested reports and dashboards in a fast-paced environment
- Automate ongoing reports & dashboards
- Pull data from multiple sources to satisfy requests, and integrate data across data sources to create standard processes
- Provide supportive data and vital information in an organized & succinct manner
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years related experience in data retrieval and analysis in a Sales and/or Marketing
- Significant experience building dashboards in Tableau
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Experience with developing advanced SQL or data warehouse queries (Python or R experience is a plus)
- Ability to work with large data sets and transform that data into business analysis and recommendations/proposals
- Experience using database reporting tools such as Microsoft Office products and Salesforce.com (Anaplan is a plus)
- Experience in receiving and developing a scope for analysis, defining, and meeting deadlines
- Strong desire to learn new things and continuously improve
- Attention to detail, time management & problem-solving skills
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.