Strategic Account Manager
What We Do:
Managing cyber risk, together.
Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain. We empower our customers to achieve continuous alignment of their security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, and IoMT. It is a non-stop journey, managing cyber risk through automation and data-powered insights.
What You Will Do:
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Driving business transaction linearity and pipeline development is critical at Forescout!
- Identify and doggedly pursue sales opportunities at assigned accounts. Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging your strong industry and technical background.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into Forescout solution opportunities. Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account - become the trusted advisor.
- Use knowledge of; technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on the value of Forescout’s solutions.
- Develop multi-level relationships within assigned accounts using available internal and external resources, and where appropriate channel partner resources, to maximize revenues opportunities and establish Forescout as a strategic, long term partner.
- Execute an effective account/opportunity management and business planning process which is supported and influenced by a virtual team to include Forescout Senior Executives, field sales and sales management, Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Technical Consultants and relevant Channel Partner Managers.
- Align with appropriate delivery teams to leverage follow-on business from one delivery mission to another. Attendance to major Project Milestones and Executive Reviews.
What You Bring to Forescout:
- The ideal candidate has 10+ years’ experience within the region selling enterprise software solutions experience to C-level executives
- 5+ years of relevant quota-carrying experience
- 3+ years of cybersecurity experience
- The candidate must have a history of repeated success at every level, from winning in high school/college competitions to President’s Club - winners are most welcome!
- Understand how to solution sell multi-product software & hardware solutions to Fortune 100 accounts
- Excellent presentation skills are a must.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business contacts within large and complex organizations.
- Experience negotiator working with our customers and partners to complete terms, conditions, considerations, and pricing.
- Team player that collaborates within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Marketing, & Professional Services to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded.
- Highly developed business development, negotiation skills and ability to influence contract content.
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment (really, you’d be bored by anything less).
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm understanding of the state contract and RFP/RFQ procurement processes
- Experience working large, strategic, complex programs with the system integrator and service provider community
- Proven track record of performance and pipeline generation
- Comfortable and accustomed to working remotely as part of a well-aligned sales and technical team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 80% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: forescout.com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.