What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
- Provide product demonstrations and technical presentations to prospects, either onsite or remotely, in conjunction with the sales team
- Develop POC test configurations based upon requirements agreed upon with the prospect
- Manage the POC staging time to allow for test plan refinement, configuration adjustments, and resolution of any issues or questions that may arise during the testing period
- Maintain expertise in Extend and extended module technology areas through technical training
- Assist to Develop optimized proof-of-concept test configurations based on test plans submitted by account teams and available resources
- Provide timely escalations to field SEs regarding risks to success
- Achieve and maintain FSCA and FSCE certification in the selected technology area
- Be motivated and wanting to work with networking technologies, enjoy hands-on testing, and customer interaction
- Work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Work closely with our German Account Teams on projects with customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
What You Bring To Forescout:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience with 8+ years of experience
- Excellent hands-on lab work, excellent presentation and writing skills, ability to travel, and customer awareness skills
- Experience working collaboratively with distributed teams
- Ambitious learner and builder with strong customer focus and with quality
- Motivated to work with networking technologies, enjoy hands-on testing, and customer interaction
- Experience taking requirements and incorporating best practices to provide the optimum user experience
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Flexible and desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in German and English, both oral and written.
- Currently living in Germany and able to travel to clients and partners as needed.
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.