Adoption Engineer (DoD)
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
A Forescout Adoption Engineer (AE) provides technical and consultative services to their assigned accounts to drive the adoption and maturation of the customers’ Forescout deployments. The adoption engineer must be able to solve technical and process challenges to ensure customer success. The AE must also understand the customer environment (people, process and technology) and how the Forescout deployment supports the customer goals and use cases. The AE role is to ensure solution success, customer satisfaction and account renewal/expansion.
- Customer consultation to determine outcomes, success criteria and challenges/gaps. Develop and implement plans of action to close gaps and drive successful outcomes.
- Administer and mature customer enterprise deployment of the Forescout solution.
- Interface with Forescout Support and/or R&D to resolve technical issues that may impede success.
- Define and create polices in accordance with customer’s business requirements.
- Manage equipment installation and configuration at all locations, to include lab environments.
- Manage Forescout software and hardware upgrades
- Manage of the Forescout solution in accordance with the customer’s business goals.
- Create customer reports to achieve project alignment and unity of effort.
What You Bring To Forescout:
- DOD Secret clearance level
- DoD 8570 IAT II certified
- 8+ years of experience in an IT related field
- Consultative experience designing and advocating for best-practice solutions
- Minimum 3 years of experience with network hardware configuration
- 3 years of significant experience with Windows based operating systems and Unix systems, specifically Linux.
- Expertise deploying large scale enterprise deployments/data centers
- Experience deploying and/or supporting enterprise security software products such as firewalls, IPS, Anti-Virus solutions, application firewalls, high availability solutions, network management systems and virtual systems.
- Experience implementing complicated software products that involve multiple components
- Ability to clearly document complicated steps and procedures
- Design and architecture experience a plus
- Working knowledge of shell, perl and xml scripting.
- Excellent communications skills, strong customer orientation, good organizational skills, self-driven with ability to multi-task on various projects and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience working in demanding and challenging environments
- US Marine Corps technical support experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Forescout Certified Administrator (FSCA) required, Forescout Certified Engineer (FSCE) a plus
- CISSP and/or PMP certification a plus.
- Onsite customer engagement will align with corporation health and safety guidance and will be informed by COVID-19 guidelines. We anticipate an expansion of onsite responsibilities as global pandemic restrictions relax.
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.