Global Mobility Specialist - Immigration
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
The Global Mobility Specialist is the subject matter expert on international and domestic relocation benefits, policies, global immigration requirements, taxation and tax equalization processes. The Specialist is responsible for planning, executing, and monitoring all activities related to a relocation mandate with all internal and external stakeholders while ensuring that all stakeholders perform activities timely and as planned. The Specialist is the key point of contact for international assignees and partners with various functions within the organization on global mobility topics.
This role will report directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Administer the full operational cycle of international transfers, including long-term and short-term assignments, permanent transfers, and cross-border business travelers
- Partner with Forescout's external providers and internal stakeholders, to ensure process compliance and exceptional experience for international transferees and the business
- Use experience and judgment to resolve requests by external or internal stakeholders, including employees, managers, talent acquisition, HR, payroll, accounting, finance, and general counsel
- Drive alignment between involved corporate functions (i.e. tax, accounting, finance, legal, payroll) with interdependencies and at times conflicting interests
- Manage service providers to ensure timely, high quality service delivery
- Act as first escalation point of contact for international relocations
- Communicate, guide, and consult with HR and business on global mobility processes, policies, procedures
- Identify and assist in designing and improving global mobility policies, processes, systems, and tools
- Provide support on projects, including research, process definition, consultation with HR and business; lead ad hoc global mobility projects
- Stay current with laws, regulations, and procedures governing international mobility and global immigration
- Provide reporting on global mobility for internal stakeholders
- Carefully track and monitor critical deadlines and proactively identify and discuss with appropriate individuals
- Process vendor invoices and monthly invoice reports
- Serve as proxy for the Immigration and Global Mobility Specialist as needed
Degree or equivalent and typically requires 4+ years of relevant experience.
- 4+ years previous experience in global mobility and global immigration
- Strong knowledge and understanding of global mobility and its related cross-functional interdependencies
- Understanding of expatriate compensation methodologies, tax equalization programs, shadow payroll, and relocation programs
- Strong knowledge of global visas and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with cross cultural sensitivity and across all levels of organization, including executive officers
- Experience in vendor management
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel (actively working with reports), Outlook, Word, and PPT
- Critical, analytical thinking and strong reporting skills
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgment to drive complex issues to resolution
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential matters
- Experience in addressing and resolving issues and escalations from program participants and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.