Business Development Representative
Business Development Rep (BDR)
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
ForeScout is seeking a skilled and motivated Business Development Rep (BDR) to help create account-based sales plans, generate qualified leads for ForeScout products and contribute to growing sales pipeline. Your purpose will be to uncover and qualify new opportunities in named accounts using best in class technology and tools targeting customers and prospects.
Our BDR will qualify all inbound leads and work closely with sales to define and conduct targeted outbound account strategies and prospecting.
This role is unique as it can lead to a career path in field sales.
- Achieve qualified leads goals by converting inbound leads and generating leads from targeted account prospecting
- Follow an account-based approach in order to identify all decision-makers and key influencers within named accounts
- Develop strategies and positions by analysing data and insights delivered through best-in-class systems and tools
- Competently convey Forescout position, value and differentiation to different levels of prospect contacts
- Assess prospect needs and requirements against Forescout offerings
- Manage in-bound leads while building up and nurturing a prospect pipeline
- Maintain high performance against call, email and contact metrics
- Represent Forescout at industry trade shows to convey and promote our value proposition
What You Bring to Forescout:
- 1-2 year’s experience with a network or security technology company focused on sales or inside sales.
- Proficiency in all phone, email and online prospecting tasks utilizing Salesforce, LinkedIn, Salesloft, 6sense (or similar tools), contact databases and other sales tools.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and results-oriented.
- Successfully manage multiple sales development tasks and objectives
- Comfort and experience in being measured and compensated against quality lead metrics.
- Strong teamwork, communication, process, project management skills.
- Excellent communications, documentation, presentation and telesales skills
- Bachelors degree
- Approximately 0-5% depending on location of hire
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Learn more at www.Forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.