SQA Engineer/Automation Engineer
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
(We are not sponsoring H1B visas or hiring OPT candidates currently)
(This role is in our Plano, TX office and is not remote)
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop and maintain automated test suites
- Develop tools, framework and infrastructure to improve testing efficiency and quality
- Work with a fast-paced development team to provide timely and automated testing of new and existing product features
- Work closely with product, development, and sustaining teams
- Perform manual product testing as needed
What You Bring To Forescout:
- Most importantly, true startup spirit and strong "can-do" attitude and willing to wear multiple hats when needed
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years of industry experience as software QA and/or automation engineer
- Experience testing network security product like firewall, intrusion prevention systems, and SIEM solution, are highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Python, SQL and database with working knowledge of Java a plus
- Experience providing and maintaining complex, automated regression tests
- Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software and network issues
- Exposure to performance, load and stress testing methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Where permitted by applicable law, the candidate must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job (subject to reasonable accommodations based on disability or religion). Forescout Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.