Regional Recruiter (SAAS Sales Background Required)
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real-time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence, and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
Culture is extremely important to us. We are looking for passionate people that want to be a part of something big! At Forescout, we believe in protecting our customers against cybercrime, and having fun while doing it. If you are someone who jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, then this is a great role for you. If you enjoy partnering closely with hiring managers to help them identify, assess and attract top talent that fits our awesome culture, this is the right job for you!
We are looking for an experienced professional to join the Talent Acquisition (TA) team that is motivated to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, is organized, and is accustomed to tracking recruiting metrics. The recruiter will be focused on partnering with hiring managers across many departments including Sales, Marketing, and Core groups (Finance, IT, Procurement, etc.). In addition, you will work with the TA team on a variety of processes and projects as needed in support of the company’s human capital and employment initiatives to attract top talent.
What You Offer Forescout:
Characteristics that will lead to your success in this role are:
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience; expertise in identifying talent specifically within sales, finance, accounting, technology, legal/compliance, etc.
- Global recruiting experience preferred
- Proven experience managing requisitions in fast-paced and high-volume environments
- Business partnership skills to drive quick decisions during the selection process
- Proven tenacity to scour the market with excellent sourcing tactics (your own backpack of tools) to find the right talent
- Build and maintain high-quality talent connections by creatively sourcing passive talent through various channels
- Superior client relationship management skills to ensure exceptional candidate and hiring manager experiences
- Thoughtfully analyze situations, identify concerns, and make recommendations
- Serve as an advocate for both the business and candidates throughout the hiring process, establish regular touchpoints, and be diligent with follow-through
- A positive attitude paired with a passion for recruiting
- Exercise independent judgment and self-motivation in a remove environment
- Skilled in navigating and working in MS Office and applicant tracking systems
- High level of organizational, communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Proactively plan, organize, and prioritize to meet established goals and deliverables
- Embrace change and adjust priorities in a growing organization and changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- A combination of both in-house recruiting and agency experience
- Global recruiting experience working with candidates and hiring managers in different regions/time zones
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (the US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: forescout.com
Forescout Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.