What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop, and unit test Forescout eyeSight product features to develop new functionality, improving product capability and enhancing customer experience.
- Work with senior technical leaders and product management team contributing to product use case and roadmap definition
- Work with QA, technical publication, support, and other teams to ensure high quality end-to-end product delivery
- Mentor junior members of the development team
- Rapidly learn, evaluate and explain emerging security technologies
What You Bring To Forescout:
- Most importantly, a true startup spirit with strong "can-do" attitude willing to wear multiple hats when needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years of industry experience in developing software
- Experience with Windows, macOS, and Linux environments
- Working knowledge of WinRM, WMI, RRP, and SMB protocols
- Working knowledge on TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SSH and other networking protocols
- Must have hands-on development experience on at least one hypervisor: VMWare, KVM, HyperV, or VirtualBox
- Working knowledge of multiple security product categories highly desirable, such as SIEM, UEBA, CASB, VA, NGFW, ATD, PAM, or EMM
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to efficiently collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communications skills
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Where permitted by applicable law, the candidate must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job (subject to reasonable accommodations based on disability or religion). Forescout Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.