Sales Operations Analyst
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for deploying the sales strategy, tools and processes necessary to deliver predictable, consistently visible and repeatable results. This role will work closely with the Sales organization, as well as become a liaison with other departments including Marketing, Finance and Legal.
- Work closely with Sales Ops leadership to implement best-in-class programs
- Create and deliver programs, processes and system enhancements to enable and drive “low/no touch”
- Work with cross-functional teams as necessary to operationalize new programs and processes
- Understands the landscape of available channel enablement tools in the marketplace; prioritizes and assembles business requirements for systems and tools that will enable scale and efficiency
- Initiates and leads various projects and initiatives designed to improve sales, productivity, and efficiency, and/or reduce costs of sales programs
- Drives best practices throughout the sales team to ensure consistent, high quality and repeatable performance
What You Bring to Forescout:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field required. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales operation, sales operations or business operations role
- Experience working in a fast paced, growth environment
- Strong Excel financial/data modeling skills
- Experience utilizing PRM system(s) and other tools; also Salesforce.com or similar Sales CRM-like tool
- Ability to communicate comfortably and effectively with senior and/or executive management.
- Capability to analyze and draw meaningful implications and conclusions from financial data.
- Possess strong deductive reasoning and analytical skills and is capable of thinking through problems in a systematic and logical manner; makes logical conclusions and can see consequences and implications.
- Ability to determine short and long-term goals and the strategies to achieve them; is proactive in establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently and effectively.
- Achievement oriented, i.e.: measures performance, improves outcomes, sets challenging goals.
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.