SW BackEnd Engineer
SW Backend Engineer
What we are doing:
Forescout is at the forefront of IoT Security. As the world becomes more and more connected so does the need for Forescout's products. We are looking for individuals that want to be at the ground floor of building a product that addresses the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, visionaries welcomed!
Forescout’s Tel Aviv Engineering organization is looking for experienced software engineers to work on cutting edge IoT security products. Being part of the team, you will help to build the next-generation of products that stand in the forefront of current enterprise security challenges. The product will help our customers to detect and mitigate the most advanced attacks on their assets in campus, data center and public cloud.
We are open to candidates of different experience levels.
What will you do:
- Research and design product features and components.
- Implement both new features and modifications to existing code, from coding phase through product release.
- Take part in developing new cloud based product from scratch using the latest technologies in the industry.
- Full Stack development.
What you bring to Forescout:
- 4+ years development experience
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience with Object Oriented Design.
- Experience with unit/integration/end to end tests.
- Hands-on experience with cloud - advantage
- TCP/IP and basic Network understanding – advantage.
- Experience developing large scale applications.
- Experience with SQL – advantage.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes – advantage.
- Motivation and passion to learn and implement new technologies
- Good collaboration skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently, to handle a development project from start to finish.
- BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent - must
What Forescout Offers You:
Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology. Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.