Cloud Operations Engineer
Forescout is currently seeking a Cloud Operations engineer to join our growing team at Pune. You will be part of the team that supports the Cloud infrastructure health and service monitoring 24x7.Monitor and review the incoming alerts from automated monitoring systems or application and work on resolution. Respond to helpdesk queries and ensure that all service requests are addressed and resolved within SLAs. Work on investigations, resolutions, root cause analysis for incidents/problems and engage the required groups.
The group supports the application development and Devops team, providing first-level support, troubleshooting for all operative and infrastructure incidents for a global distributed network, and maintaining internal tickets, alerts, and KPIs. You will perform the initial evaluation and, if unable to resolve the issue, will escalate it to the relevant team with needed information. The Engineer will manage the war room if needed and relay the impact to all relevant parties.
Maintain the run books, SLA, Application recovery documents up to date. Follow the standard procedure to escalate incidents to the appropriate teams for resolution
- 1+ year Experience in a support role, providing L2 L3 support
- Networking flows and protocols knowledge with the ability to understand the distributed SaaS environment
- Familiar in Linux/Unix Operating System around shell/bash scripting.
- Experience in running predefined playbooks.
- Familiar with some BI tool such as Power Bi or Looker.
- Knowledge DB platform will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of and experience with managing incidents and supporting systems
- Experience in supporting LAN, WAN, Firewall, Load Balancers, Malware detection, SIEM
- Experience with any public cloud( AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Excellent time management, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Perceptive, fast learner, and able to perform well under pressure
- Create and follow runbooks to assure system health and KPI
- Manage real time incidents with multiple teams
- Clear understanding of networking elements and back-end systems
Good to have skills
- Experience with similar positions/companies
- Experience with monitoring tools, routers, switches, load balancers, and firewalls
- Knowledge of scripting languages and security protocols
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Location: Pune, India
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.