Director, Talent Management (Culture & Engagement)
What We Do
Modern enterprises in all industries – from healthcare and government to manufacturing, financial services, transportation, and agriculture – are experiencing a constantly fluctuating environment. This change, including device lifecycle, applications, people, device decay, software failures and acquisitions, drives misalignment with an organization’s security framework that creates a gap in security risk posture.
Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities.
Join us as we manage cyber risk, together. We are looking for collaborative team members to deliver a world-class customer experience and solve the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here!
What You Will Do
Develop our Culture & Engagement strategy globally, and together with the Regional HR teams, you will build and drive initiatives and activities promoting our core Culture and Values. You will also be responsible for mapping our key employee engagement fundamentals & differentiators, defining our strategy for collecting our employees' voice, and leading our company-wide response.
- Develop and implement internal communications plans to drive employee engagement
- Partner with HR and key business stakeholders to develop and implement programs that support initiatives to drive culture and the employee experience.
- Shape the strategy behind the ongoing transformation of Forescout’s Talent Management programs, processes, systems, and change management strategies
- Provide strategic support to leadership by partnering in the development and execution of talent development strategies. Conduct ongoing internal and external research to innovate and evolve world-class programs
- Oversee and develop programs and relevant training for talent management, including performance management, talent review, goal setting, and succession planning
- Coach managers on performance management, talent succession planning, feedback, reviews, and promotions
- Prepare and deliver presentations to the business and HR leaders to propose recommendations and influence change related to people development and talent management including (Forescout’s Yearly People Review Meeting, Yearly Employee Engagement Survey, Competency Mapping, and regular Attrition Analytics)
- Other responsibilities as requested
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years in the Human Resources field in a global company; experience with a cybersecurity or technology company is preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with performance management processes, succession planning, culture and engagement initiatives, and presenting presentations to a variety of audiences
- Self-starter with demonstrated success through collaboration, teamwork and effective managing multiple competing priorities and projects in People Analytics & Talent Development area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organizational, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Thoughtfully analyze situations, identify concerns, and make recommendations
- Proactively plan, organize, and prioritize to meet established goals and deliverables
- Demonstrated success in working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional demeanor and exercising tact and good judgment
- Ability to guide, influence and convince others in a global organization
- Open mindset, curious, and willingness to learn
What Forescout Offers You
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (the US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at forescout.com
Where permitted by applicable law, the candidate must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job (subject to reasonable accommodations based on disability or religion). Forescout Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.