What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defence by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real-time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence, and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
We are currently seeking an experienced full stack developer to join our growing development team. As a member of our software development team, you will work on an agile continuous delivery team collaborating with designers, senior developers and architects to deliver product capabilities and features. You will be developing in a full software stack, integrating the latest security techniques and features into a scalable Software-as-a-Service offering. If you want to write great code and help secure global networks, this role is for you.
- Work with global development and product management teams creating the next generation security platform
- Implement and test features across multiple tiers, deploying globally to the cloud
- You are expected to own the implementation to deliver high-quality features and services
- Collaborate with development operations and field engineering to enable successful feature delivery in real time
- 3+ years of java full stack development experience
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, Micro Services Architecture
- Experience with SQL DB like Postgres / MySQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work well independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills working with remote teams in different timezones.
Good to have skills:
- Development experience on cloud services - AWS, Google, Azure
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or other container solutions
- Experience with git, confluence and JIRA
- Experience with the Elastic search stack
- Experience in cybersecurity applications development or with cybersecurity in general
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.