Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
U.S. citizenship required for this role
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop multi-regional, enterprise-scale build systems
- Be a part of a team responsible for our cloud environment
- Collaborate with various Business Units on DevOps methodologies and vision.
- Introduce cutting-edge tools and methodologies to improve existing processes with emphasis on speeding up and automating manual processes
- Collaborate with various engineering departments both locally and abroad to deliver high-quality products
What You Bring To Forescout:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in SRE/DevOps
- OS expertise in Linux/Unix based systems (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Strong AWS expertise
- Experience with Kubernetes on AWS and its echo system (logging, metrics, monitoring, and service mesh)
- IaC experience (Terraform/CloudFormation/Ansible/Crossplane)
- Scripting and programming skills
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines including design, tools selection, and implementation such as Jenkins, GitLab, BitBucket, and Artifactory
- Good networking skills with routing, security and cloud
- Public cloud security tools understanding such as cloud native WAF
- Palo Alto Networks experience is a plus
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Where permitted by applicable law, the candidate must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job (subject to reasonable accommodations based on disability or religion). Forescout Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.