Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and IoT/OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
You will be working as a DevOps engineer in Eindhoven (NL) providing your valuable contributions to implement, maintain, and innovate the CI/CD pipelines in the software farm. You will also support the DevOps team in keeping the CI/CD infrastructure functional and effective, implementing the processes to monitor the performance of the servers and network equipment to address the high-availability requirements requested in our organization. You will be working with a dynamic team levering your knowledge and skills to help ensure the success of Forescout products.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Building and setting up new automated CI/CD pipelines to release software artifacts.
- Improving release processes by monitoring the quality of the released artifacts through automated tests.
- Maintaining the automated CI/CD pipelines and monitor their performance and KPIs.
- Contributing in the implementation, expansion and innovation of the engineering test laboratory. Contributing to implement test environments, performance test environment and pre-production environment
- Ensuring that released software artifacts are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
What You Offer Forescout:
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Automation-first attitude. Experience with tools like Ansible.
- Strong work experience in managing CI tools, Jenkins is a must.
- Deep knowledge of Linux OS, bash script programming is a must.
- Good knowledge networking and LAN equipment configuration.
- Experience in cloud technologies, such as AWS and Azure is preferred.
- String familiarity with collaborative Atlassian tools such JIRA and Confluence
- Familiarity with the SCRUM methodology
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an equivalent role.
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more.
- Hybrid working model combining working at the office and from home.
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram.
- Learn more at www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.