Talent Acquistion Specialist
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
Are you someone that is passionate about providing a world class candidate experience? At Forescout you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. In this hybrid role, you will bring the best of both worlds together within our people function. You will help drive the growth of Forescout by supporting and driving talent acquisition and interview coordination across the organization. You are the ultimate people person and can relate to anyone that sits next to you. You enjoy a fast-paced environment where you may be juggling multiple tasks at once but always get the job done. You like to learn about different roles and departments within our organization so that you can relate to anyone that interviews with our company.
Your day to day will always bring on new challenges and opportunities, but you can expect to:
- Manage the candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process up to the start date of each hired candidate. Schedule candidate interviews. You will often work directly with candidates and recruiters to facilitate the interview process
- Be knowledgeable about the Forescout business and value proposition
- Build relationships with hiring managers and interviewers across departments to facilitate stronger internal communication
- Manage candidate travel arrangements and expenses if applicable
- Work closely with our recruiting team to improve upon existing programs and processes to innovate on strategy of candidate experience and finding top talent
- Provide a fast and memorable experience for every candidate that has interaction with Forescout
- Maintain personal and team metrics such as interview volume and weekly progress reports
- Manage the onboarding experience for new hires, being the point of contact for the new hiring during their first day, conduct new hire orientations, new hire check-ins and other tasks aligned with the onboarding program
- Work on other recruiting and people related projects as needed
What You Bring To Forescout:
- BA or BS with 1-2 years of Recruiting Coordination experience is preferred
- Strong organizational skills as well as consistent follow up and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Jobvite or a similar Applicant Tracking System is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal accountability
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.