Reverse Engineering Expert
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
We are seeking a strong and motivated Reverse Engineering Expert to join our multicultural, creative, and fast-paced team in Eindhoven. As Reverse Engineering Expert, you will be responsible for extending our current product portfolio with enhanced device visibility and threat detection use cases. You will translate domain-specific knowledge into new and better product capabilities. You will manage your work ensuring timely delivery and will have the chance to grow in role and responsibilities as the project progresses.
What you will do:
- You’ll be working in the Product Engineering team. You’ll be part of a team fully focused on leveraging protocol specific knowledge to increase the visibility and control of any kind of network, with specific focus on IoT and medical devices.
- You’ll be responsible for implementing new and improved capabilities in our eyeInspect product to better classify network assets, to detect operational anomalies and potential security threats.
- You will be involved in engagements with customers and internal teams (e.g. account managers and System Engineers) during pre-sales and post-sales activities requiring protocol expertise to maximize the product capabilities.
What you bring to Forescout:
- Proven knowledge of TCP/IP and Networking concepts.
- Proven knowledge of reverse engineering techniques (e.g. static, dynamic) and tools (e.g. IDAPro, Ghidra)
- Knowledge of Embedded Devices architectures and protocol stacks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, to interact with customers and internal teams in an effective and professional manner.
The following additional skills are a plus:
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: C++, Python or Lua
- Experience with protocols and technologies for IoT and/or medical devices.
- Cybersecurity background
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration workflows and tools like Git, Gerrit, BitBucket and Jenkins.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in English.
What Forescout offers you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.