Product Marketing Director
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the
Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of
every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises
and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS
innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty
individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are
cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts
here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
As the lead Product Marketer, XDR, you will be the voice of the customer and market to define/
direct how Forescout delivers on relevant threat detection and incident response outcomes. Using
this insight, you’ll create compelling and differentiated messaging and evangelize it through our
marketing and sales efforts and into our analyst community. You will serve as the subject matter
expert to our sales, sales enablement, operations and marketing teams and deliver compelling
content where required. You are an exceptional product marketer, storyteller and strategist with
excellent project management skills and ability to get things done.
• Messaging and Positioning: Deliver a compelling value proposition and translate our
product’s vision and its technical concepts to clearly articulate Forescout’s strategy, benefits
• Storytelling: Work closely with other product marketers to unify the story of our
cybersecurity solutions with the unique capabilities of our XDR platform
• Go to Market Execution: Lead the product line’s cross-functional go to market initiatives.
Use market and competitive analysis to influence your GTM plans.
• Persona and Use Case Development: Work with product, sales and fellow product
marketers to define buyer / user personas and how XDR solves their use cases.
• Collaboration: Partner closely with product teams on product strategy, narrative creation,
and product functionality ranking. Drive sales enablement and help scale marketing
initiatives for our XDR offering
• Content Creation: Drive awareness by creating marketing assets like demo videos, blogs,
emails, content, webinars, webcontent, and more
• Evangelize: Be comfortable speaking with sellers, customers, analysts and be able to
present at industry conferences and events
What You Bring to Forescout:
• 8+ years of product marketing experience with 3+ years in XDR, EDR, SOC, or SIEM solutions
• Deep understanding of security operations domain, market trends, competitive landscape
and customer requirements
• Ability to work in conjunction with Product Management to define and refine product
• Outstanding technical, verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from
industry conferences to customer and industry analyst briefings
• Demonstrated record of working cross-functionally to drive sales, demand generation and
overall organization and business success
• Experience and innovative energy to champion successful market and competitive
• Bachelor’s degree required - Technical degree or equivalent background or equivalent
• Ability to travel
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.