Sr. Platform Engineer
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
You will be working in the Product Engineering team and you will evaluate product target platforms using a platform-specific validation lab and test suite. You will enable us to validate new hardware, virtualization, and Cloud platform, ensure our products run successfully and providing key metrics required for product operations.
- Responsible for experimenting and validating product target platforms based on physical devices, virtualization OS layers and cloud-based platforms.
- Responsible to implement a validation framework to certify the platform compliance with the product.
- Responsible to internal and customer facing documentation of product target platforms.
What You Offer Forescout:
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 8 years of experience in software product development
- Deep knowledge of Linux OS, bash script programming is a must.
- Good knowledge of the software programming techniques is required.
- Experienced in cloud technologies.
- Strong understanding of the networking and network security
- Good knowledge in configuring Docker containers.
- Strong work experience in managing virtualization technologies.
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development.
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.