Systems Engineer - Indonesia
What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
- Provide product demonstrations and technical presentations to prospects, either onsite or remotely, in conjunction with the sales team
- Develop POC test configurations based upon requirements agreed upon with the prospect
- Manage the POC staging time to allow for test plan refinement, configuration adjustments, and resolution of any issues or questions that may arise during the testing period
- Maintain expertise in eyeExtend and extended module technology areas through technical training
- Assist to Develop optimized proof-of-concept test configurations based on test plans submitted by account teams and available resources
- Provide timely escalations to field SEs regarding risks to success
- Achieve and maintain FSCA and FSCE certification in the selected technology area
- Be motivated and wanting to work with networking technologies, enjoy hands-on testing, and customer interaction
- Work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
What You Bring To Forescout:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience with 8+ years of experience
- Excellent hands-on lab work, excellent presentation and writing skills, ability to travel, and customer awareness skills
- Experience working collaboratively with distributed teams
- Ambitious learner and builder with strong customer focus and with quality
- Motivated to work with networking technologies, enjoy hands-on testing, and customer interaction
- Experience taking requirements and incorporating best practices to provide the optimum user experience
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Flexible and desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What Forescout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have a good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout!
- Competitive compensation and Benefits
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- We work hard…and we PLAY hard! (Check out our video of our New Hire Welcome Party!)
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.