Regional Account Manager
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful and gritty individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
What You Will Do:
Take fierce customer focus to execute sales to help solve some of the world’s most challenging security problems for our enterprise clients. We are looking for individuals that want to take their entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and positive energy to sell the best technology!
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives as driving business transaction linearity and pipeline development are critical at Forescout
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities at assigned accounts
- Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging your strong industry and technical background
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into solution opportunities
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account to become the trusted advisor
- Use technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of solutions
- Develop multi-level relationships within assigned accounts using available internal and external resources, and where appropriate channel partner resource, to maximize revenues opportunities, and establish Forescout as a strategic, long term partner
- Execute an effective account/opportunity management and business planning process which is supported and influenced by a virtual team to include Senior Executives, Field Sales, and Sales management, Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Technical Consultants, and relevant Channel Partner Managers
- Align with appropriate delivery teams to leverage follow-on business from one delivery mission to another
- Attend major Project Milestones and Executive Reviews
What You Bring To Forescout:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience with 10+ years of selling technology solutions to C-level executives
- Some experience selling security software solutions like endpoint, firewall, SIEM, NAC, etc.
- History of repeated success at every level from winning in high school/college competitions to President’s Club as winners are most welcome
- Excellent prospecting and business development skills including proven track record of recent sales to enterprise accounts with 10,000+ employee companies
- Proven success working with Fortune 500 companies
- Solution sell multi-product software and hardware solutions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business contacts within large and complex organizations
- Excellent negotiator working with our customers and partners to complete terms, conditions, considerations, and pricing
- Team player that collaborates within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Marketing, and Professional Services to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Influencing contract content
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Multi-tasking while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Where permitted by applicable law, the candidate must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job (subject to reasonable accommodations based on disability or religion). Forescout Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.