Sr. Marketing Content Manager
Title: Senior Marketing Content Manager
Do you obsess about the voice of a brand and refining marketing content? Can you understand a technology briefing without acting like your content expert is speaking in tongues? Do you have the vision and insight to grasp the profound opportunities facing BYOD, mobile computing, securing IoT devices and making all of today’s security systems work better together?
ForeScout’s Senior Marketing Content Manager will need to understand customer issues. She/he will be able to write compelling prose, adding editorial color while protecting and building the ForeScout brand. Finally, they will understand the vision of senior leadership and help audiences peer into the company’s future with focused optimism that is based on well-grounded facts.
Can you make targeted audiences smile and nod in agreement as they interact with ForeScout marketing content? Can you team with vendors and partners to create tight, memorable marketing content with minimal review cycles? If so, you may have what it takes to become a ForeScout Senior Marketing Content Manager.
- Develop customer-focused messaging to be leveraged by all groups within ForeScout
- Maintain a thorough understanding of ForeScout’s technology, value propositions, customer issues, competitive messaging and industry trends
- Establish ForeScout editorial brand guidelines
- Support the marketing communications team and branding activities within ForeScout
- Write creative and compelling copy in support of external facing marketing campaigns and other communications as needed
- Provide editing services and oversee the editorial quality of internal and external writers
- Ensure consistent use of messaging and voice and tone style to drive brand compliance
- Brief external agencies on branding, voice and messaging
- Collaborate and consult with product marketing on marketing communications assets
- Willingness to step up as a team and deliver when urgent deadlines arise
- BA required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 10 years experience managing internal and external marketing communications
- Minimum 5 years experience creating content in high tech
- Cybersecurity industry experience is preferred
- Business-to-business experience preferred
- Experience guiding voice and tone for corporate branding
- Requires creative/promotional/editorial writing and conceptual skills (as indicated by a strong portfolio of published marketing content samples)
- Experience with script development for video a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to develop relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Sense of urgency as timely execution is critical
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.