What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together.
Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain. We empower our customers to achieve continuous alignment of their security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, and IoMT. It is a non-stop journey, managing cyber risk through automation and data-powered insights.
What You Will Do
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing environment to be a Solutions Architect. This person should be an effective communicator, and a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Provide architectural oversight for complex customer deployment including capacity planning, appliance placement, segmentation, and functional separation.
- Conceptualize and develop a platform architecture to meet the business needs of customers.
- Work closely with sales, attend customer and internal design meetings and calls.
- Create and present solution architectures to customer and internal groups within ForeScout.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to create deployment statements of work, deployment planning and architectural documentation.
- Assist in troubleshooting deployment problems when deep expertise is required.
- Work closely with R&D and Product Management and provide real-life input into the design and development of new product releases.
- Effectively deliver presentations to customers and senior management
- Contribute to the development of ForeScout best practices, training material and ForeScout’s Center of Excellence
What You Bring to Forescout
- Forescout Certified Engineer (FSCE) Certification
- 8+ years of experience in technical roles such as professional services, 2nd level customer support, or technical sales engineering.
- Experience installing, managing, and supporting production network and computer security systems comprised of multiple network hardware and software.
- Strong understanding of Routing, Switching, 802.1X, 802.1Q VLAN, VPN, LAN, WAN, RADIUS and Network Security
- High level knowledge of Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Knowledge of security standards, procedures, and technologies
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications, comfortable communicating with audiences of varying levels of management; ability establish rapport, and gain respect and collaboration.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem-solving ability.
- A self-motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, seeing the big picture, creative and collaborative.
- Network administrator experience and network security experience is a plus.
- Active US Department of Defense Secret Clearance or Top Secret Clearance (SCI eligible) is a plus
- Experience in DoD networks and processes is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Security certification such as CISSP, SSCP or GIAC, desired
What Forescout Offers You
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 80% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Learn more at: forescout.com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.