Channel Enablement Director
What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together.
Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain. We empower our customers to achieve continuous alignment of their security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, and IoMT. It is a non-stop journey, managing cyber risk through automation and data-powered insights.
What You Will Do
Forescout is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Channel Sales Enablement Director to report directly to the VP of Worldwide Channels while also working closely with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement.
This individual will be tasked with taking Channel Sales Enablement to the next level by building a world class channel enablement program. This will occur by modernizing our collection of existing channel technical accreditation / certification programs that are key components of our very popular Envision partner program. This will include significant expansion of our existing on-demand sales enablement accreditation program to increase channel sales revenue.
Additionally this role will require working closely with product marketing on new product role outs and the assembly of partner Campaigns-in-a-box for immediate channel partner consumption and leverage.
The key performance indicators to success in this role will be the ability to scope, design, develop, implement & evaluate channel enablement program enhancements. The ability to be self-reliant in the development of such material will be key to success in this role. Curriculum development, online instructional design, enablement platforms, and analytics skills will be an intrinsic part of this person’s success in the role. This person will partner with sales enablement leaders, Channel sales leaders, Marketing, subject-matter experts and business stakeholders to define enablement objectives. They will then use these insights to help develop online learning solutions that are channel-relevant, practical and scalable.
- Leverage information gained through needs analysis of stakeholders to scope, design, develop, and implement & evaluate channel enablement solutions.
- Production of enablement content in the form of online “just in time” micro learning to include: Digital whiteboards; video role plays, cheat sheets, interactive sales playbooks, and Educational video’s
- Understanding of existing online enablement platform and map out ideal future state
- Collaborate with SMEs to develop and review the enablement and training content and proactively identify additional expert resources who can address content gaps.
- Develop knowledge assessments and certification programs to measure partner learning and application of knowledge.
- Implement metrics to measure and assess the effectiveness of enablement to inform future program requirements.
- Constantly seek to evaluate, evolve and refine the partner enablement solutions.
What You Bring to Forescout
- 10+ years’ experience in instructional design of enablement materials. scoping, planning, designing, developing, and implementing effective channel sales enablement solutions. Including content for both business and technical audiences, for a global software company.
- High level of expertise in creating Micro learning & Just in-time content with most popular rapid authoring tools
- Deep administrative knowledge of enablement platforms & portals
- Experience working directly with channel sales leads, regional enablement leads; Marketing to understand their learning needs, check content, and gather closed-loop feedback.
- Ability to clearly identify meaningful business impact and success metrics for enablement and training solutions.
- Understanding of a structured value-based approach to selling
- Consultative approach and proven track record of effective collaboration and influence at all levels of an organization, with the ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage ambiguity, including dealing effectively with issues that do not always have a process, system, or solution in place.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Tenacious, confident and self-motivated individual.
- Highly analytical, data-driven and numerate.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong program management skills.
- Proactive, self-starter and results-oriented.
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team Success Factors.
What Forescout Offers You
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 80% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Learn more at: forescout.com
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.