Country Sales Manager
What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together – As the world is becoming more and more connected so is the need for Forescout’s solutions. Forescout is at the forefront of one of the largest needs in the security space. Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities, across all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, IoMT.
Join us – We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. We are looking for resourceful individuals with positive energy and the drive to partner with our committed team to develop, sell, support, and implement the best technology and drive team success! Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries are welcomed!
What You Will Do
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Driving business transaction linearity and pipeline development are critical at Forescout!
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities at assigned accounts. Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging your strong industry and technical background.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into Forescout solution opportunities. Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account - become the trusted advisor.
- Use knowledge of; technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of Forescout’s solutions.
- Develop multi-level relationships within assigned accounts using available internal and external resources, and where appropriate channel partner resource, to maximize revenues opportunities and establish Forescout as a strategic, long term partner.
- Execute an effective account/opportunity management and business planning process which is supported and influenced by a virtual team to include Forescout Senior Executives, field sales and sales management, Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Technical Consultants and relevant Channel Partner Managers.
- Align with appropriate delivery teams to leverage follow-on business from one delivery mission to another. Attendance to major Project Milestones and Executive Reviews.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in the assigned territory- proactively tracking support issues and coordinating with Support to resolve the same.
- Ensuring proper delivery/deployment of Forescout solutions by proactive engagement with support and professional services
- Identifying the Partners most important for the success in the territory, and working with the Channel and SE team to provide training to the Partners to ensure proper deployment of our solutions.
- Work with Marketing to plan and execute Marketing events that can help build pipeline and generate the highest ROI.
What You Will Bring To Forescout
- Ideal candidate has 7+ years selling experience. Within the region and security sales a plus.
- The candidate must have a history of repeated success at every level, from winning in high school/college competitions to President’s Club - winners are most welcome!
- Proven track record of recent sales to enterprise accounts with 10,000+ employee companies.
- Understand how to solution sell multi-product software & hardware solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills is a must.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business contacts within large and complex organizations.
- Experience negotiator working with our customers and partners to complete terms, conditions, considerations, and pricing.
- Loves to collaborate within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Marketing, & Professional Services to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded.
- Highly developed business development, negotiation skills and ability to influence contract content.
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment (really, you’d be bored by anything less).
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent industry experience.
What Forescout Offers You
Managing cyber risk, together – We are led by a visionary leadership team who encourages professional growth and development. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture providing for a collaborative and innovative environment where our team can make an impact on worldwide security while working on technology which is at the forefront of the industry. We are also proud of our competitive compensation and benefits offered. If you have a strong work ethic, are visible and lean in, you will be recognised. We are in growth mode and there is a ton of opportunity at Forescout. Apply now to find out more!
More About ForescoutForescout Technologies, Inc. delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities, including all asset types – IT, OT, IoT, IoMT. The Forescout Continuum Platform provides complete asset visibility, continuous compliance, network segmentation and a strong foundation for Zero Trust. For more than 20 years, Fortune 100 organisations and government agencies have trusted Forescout to provide automated cybersecurity at scale. Forescout arms customers with data-powered intelligence to accurately detect risks and quickly remediate cyberthreats without disruption of critical business assets. Learn more at www.Forescout.com
To continuously identify, protect, and ensure the compliance of all cyber assets across the modern organisation.
A world where every cyber asset is seen, secure and compliant.
Our Cultural Values
- One Team – We all work together, and we all win together.
- Cyber Obsessed – We are curious about technology, innovative and passionate about solving problems.
- Customer Driven – We listen, we learn, and we make it right.
- Relentless – We're smart, determined, and find a way. We figure stuff out.
- Collaborative, without Ego – No one succeeds alone. We strive to be the humble person that people want to work with.
Our DEI Statement
At Forescout, we are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of background, experiences, and perspectives leads to innovation, creativity, and better decision making. We strive to create an environment where all team members feel valued, respected, and empowered. We actively promote equal opportunities and fair treatment for all individuals, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. By embracing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, we aspire to build a successful culture where we work together and win together as One Team.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Forescout does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Forescout employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Employment Placement Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.