What We Do:
Today the modern enterprise is an Enterprise of Things. We are on a mission to secure the Enterprise of Things with active defense by identifying, segmenting, and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. In real-time. And at scale. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to focus on Zero Trust segmentation, IT/OT convergence, and OT/ICS innovation, all supporting our mission and vision.
Join us as we secure the world with our products. We are looking for resourceful individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience. We are cyber-obsessed about addressing the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, everyone’s ideas are valued, visionaries welcomed!
(This is a remote position with preferred location in either Washington, D.C./Maryland/Virginia, San Jose, or Dallas, TX, near our offices)
What You Will Do:
The successful candidate will be an experienced contracts manager with considerable experience with the day-to-day management of high-volume commercial agreement negotiations, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and is excellent at building strong relationships. Some specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing business requirements and requests and performing initial intake of legal review requests for a variety of inbound and outbound commercial agreements
- Advising business clients on the approval processes and company policies and procedures for the intake and legal review of commercial contracts
- Working closely with Procurement to manage the intake and review of procurement contracts
- Validating that any proposed terms and conditions comply with legal and corporate policies and company business practices.
- Contributing to the identification, development, and implementation of new or improved contract polices and processes
- Providing input on and legal responses for non-routine responses for contractual terms, amendments and modifications, and ensuring proper internal approvals are received for contract deviations that arise during negotiation.
- Possessing a solid understanding of the business case and an appreciate of the legal risk
- Serving as the first point of communication with the vendor or customer, and interacting with senior level sales leaders, executives and subject matter experts where business decisions impact legal risks
- Exercising independent and creative judgment with a moderate degree of supervision
What You Bring To Forescout:
- A Bachelor's degree with a preference for candidates having business-related courses such as business management, business law, contracts, finance, accounting, and marketing.
- 5+ years of relevant professional legal experience, including prior in-house experience at a high-growth technology company.
- Must have solid knowledge of business and legal terminology, contract templates, and familiarity with contract negotiation posturing and administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and plan / prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work with all levels within the company and each business units’ subject matter experts
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products, DocuSign and Adobe products
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Where permitted by applicable law, the candidate must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job (subject to reasonable accommodations based on disability or religion). Forescout Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.