Unified Communications Architect (TS/SCI FS POLY)
Unified Communications Architect (TS/SCI FS Poly)
Force 3, a Sirius Company, is looking for a Unified Communications Architect, with a current Top Secret Full Scope security clearance, to work at our customer site in Langley, Virginia.
Looking for a self-motivated, result’s driven Unified Communications Architect focusing on the Cisco Collaboration portfolio to add to our talented team of collaboration consultants. The qualified candidate will have enterprise design experience with Cisco’s Unified Collaboration portfolio. We’re looking for someone who possesses professional consulting attributes driven towards 100% customer success. An out-going attitude, commitment to detail, and satisfaction-oriented mentality will drive your ability to work on a high-performance team to deliver solutions our customers expect.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Focused on building partner level relationships within our customers organizations to become a trusted advisor
• Responsible for end to end technical solution architecture based on business drivers discovered in requirements gathering workshops, and following best practices as defined in Cisco Solution Reference Network Design guides
• While primarily responsibilities are focused on post-sales delivery, as a trusted advisor you will work with hand in hand with the customer and sales team to discover and deliver solutions that best fit customer requirements
• Work collaboratively with sales and engineers to provide our customers with 100% success and be a true advisor
• Travel is required and would cover mostly the DC/Virginia/Maryland area. Travel outside the local area will be minimal but may be required
• A current Active TS/SCI w/FS Poly – Virginia Preferred
• Minimum CCNP Collaboration is required
• CCIE Collaboration is preferred
• Four-year BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred
• Minimum 5+ years direct Architect experience working with Cisco Collaboration applications, with full working knowledge of Cisco Collaboration Portfolio’s SRND’s
• Successful track record of design, implementation, and support of Cisco Unified Collaboration solutions to include core call/video control, hybrid call/video control, Voicemail, Unified Messaging, Instant Messaging with Presence, Mobile and Remote Access, and Meeting Services (CMS, CMM, TMS).
• A preferred candidate will also include a working knowledge of contact center support and scripting (UCCX)
• Working knowledge of API’s as it relates to scripting with Cisco Meeting Server as well as base scripting ability utilizing tools such as Postman, Python, etc
• Strong working design knowledge of Call Control and Session Border Controllers to include call routing, SIP, H.323, E.164 dial plans, URI dialing, etc
• Thorough knowledge of Unity Connections voicemail, Unified Messaging, IVR, and Text to Speech
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and successful navigation through an Authorization to Operate (ATO)
• Must be well versed on routing, switching and Quality of Service
Benefits you will receive:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Ample time off starting with a generous PTO policy and 12 Holidays
• Training & Educational reimbursement
• Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
• Referral Bonuses
• A variety of company social events
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• And much more…
Serving federal agencies for over 25 years, Force 3 has a wealth of knowledge and resources to offer best practice solutions that achieve optimal outcomes and meet compliance guidelines. Together with our parent company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and the highest levels of partnership with leading manufacturers. From design to deployment, support, and maintenance, our technology solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions. We prioritize your success – and we don’t succeed unless you do.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Dell Technologies GSA Authorized Partner, F5 Platinum Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Nutanix Master Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Tenable Platinum Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Force 3 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.