Technical Consultant Unified Communications (TS/SCI FS Poly)
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT – UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS (TS/SCI FS POLY REQUIRED)
Force 3, a Sirius Company, is looking for a Technical Consultant, with a current TS/SCI FS Poly security clearance, to work at Annapolis Junction. Talented Technical Consultant to work on our UC Delivery Team supporting a multiyear program that will reach both CONUS and OCONUS sites. You’ll work with Cisco technologies to deliver customer specific solutions around UC & Video. Our UC team is seeking someone who wants to join a group of talented engineers and work collaboratively with our customers and other engineers. We’re looking for someone who possesses professional consulting attributes driven towards 100% customer success.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Technical Consultant – Unified Communications, you will combine your technical expertise with Cisco UC products and your customer service focus in order to drive successful delivery initiatives for our Unified Communications Practice.
Your specific duties as a Technical Consultant – Unified Communications will include:
• Primarily responsible for creating Cisco UC product configurations based on the customer requirements
• Primarily responsible for technical post-sales delivery
• Research and recommendation of new technologies and solutions
• Work collaboratively with sales and engineers to provide our customers with 100% success and be a true advisor
• Travel is required and would cover CONUS and OCONUS for one Federal Program
• A current TS/SCI FS POLY security clearance is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field
• Travel is required within CONUS and OCONUS 50% (flexible)
Other Position Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years direct applicable experience working with Cisco Route & Switch, UC and Video related products
• Expert Level Cisco Unified Communications Skills with:
o Communication Manager (CUCM), Session Management Edition (SME) to manage the multiple CUCM Clusters, Cisco Unity Connection (CUC) for Voice Mail, Telepresence, Meeting Server, QOS, etc., VTS Servers with CMR for Conferencing, Cisco ISR-4451 Gateways, UCS Server for the Prime Collaboration Assurance, VNS Expressway, Video Teleconferencing Systems (VTS), and Tanderg
• Must have a CCNA-Voice/Collaboration or CCNA-R&S, CCVP or CCNP certification or must be willing to obtain within 90 days of employment.
• Cisco Partnership experience is highly desired
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal form
• Motivated by challenges and has strong sense of commitment to objectives
• Detail-oriented and organized with an inquisitive nature that is open to learning from all sources
• Ability to foster strong relationships at all levels
Benefits you will receive:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Ample time off starting with a generous PTO policy and 12 Holidays
• Training & Educational reimbursement
• Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
• Referral Bonuses
• A variety of company social events
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• And much more…
Serving federal agencies for over 25 years, Force 3 has a wealth of knowledge and resources to offer best practice solutions that achieve optimal outcomes and meet compliance guidelines. Together with our parent company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and the highest levels of partnership with leading manufacturers. From design to deployment, support, and maintenance, our technology solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions. We prioritize your success – and we don’t succeed unless you do.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Dell Technologies GSA Authorized Partner, F5 Platinum Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Nutanix Master Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Tenable Platinum Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Force 3 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.