Manager, Federal Partner Alliances
MANAGER, FEDERAL PARTNER ALLIANCES
Force 3, a Sirius Company, is looking for a Manager, Federal Partner Alliances, to work at our headquarters located in Crofton, Maryland.
Looking for a motivated and successful Channel or Partner Alliances professional in the federal technology industry to represent our top strategic partners and lead a team of Partner Alliances Managers. The Manager of Federal Partner Alliances is responsible for building, growing, and maintaining relationships with our partners with a single focus of driving Force 3’s agenda with our partners, while continuing to grow revenue and profit for Force 3.
As a leader of the Partner Alliances team, you’ll be helping Force 3 position cutting-edge technology solutions that are transforming how the Federal Govt. gets IT done today. Our partners span a range of well-established IT manufacturers such as Cisco, HPE, Dell/EMC, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, Pure, and F5 to name a few.
This is a high visibility player/coach position with an excellent opportunity for considerable growth for the right person. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in leading partner strategy, business development, and contract negotiation and will serve as a trusted-advisor to our Cross-Functional Federal Solutions teams.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Manager, Federal Partner Alliances is responsible for developing and/or managing our partners in order to drive incremental revenue and profit for Force 3. As a key member of our Federal Solutions team, this candidate will play a central role in spearheading business development and partner strategy for Force 3, while delivering results measured by revenue and deal registration growth
• Ability to build executive level relationships, collaborate, motivate, and influence key technical and business constituencies both inside and outside the company.
• Develop and execute on strategy to drive Force 3 brand and agenda with the assigned partners with the goal of driving revenue, profit and deal registration.
• Work with partners to maximize their financial investment in Force 3 by securing incremental funding (MOUs) to drive sales and technical enablement and demand generation activities for joint Force 3/partner offerings.
• Responsible for managing and growing business with our key strategic partners.
• Lead, coach and guide a team of Partner Alliances Managers to ensure completion of partner alliance operations tasks as well as continued drive towards execution our of strategic vision. Provide mentoring and consult with Partner managers and partners in complex sales, operational, marketing and overall corporate challenges. Must lead by example in a Player/coach fashion.
• Work with Sales, Marketing & Engineering to develop and support partner focused business development engagements and marketing programs to generate new leads, expedite sales cycles, and drive revenue generation opportunities.
• Support all Force 3 Capture and proposal efforts.
• Manage departmental budget.
• Act as an essential liaison between our vendors and internal teams. Engage and work with our partners and sales to resolve sales conflicts in the field. Collaboratively interact across our internal teams including sales, engineering, contracts and executives to increase awareness of the assigned partner solutions
• Use value selling to increase market-share by deepening awareness Force 3 capabilities within the assigned partners. Effectively evangelizing Force 3’s core technology differentiators
• Stay abreast of pertinent and changing vendor information and share with Force 3’s Sales & Consulting services/practice areas to proactively position, market, train and sell into the Federal and Commercial marketplace.
• Engage with marketing and sales to develop and implement vendor call campaigns, advertise new product rollouts, drive promotions and engage at customer tradeshows, conferences and networking events
• Detailed focus on requirements for partner certifications and audits to ensure Force 3 remains compliant with our prestigious partnership statuses.
• Work with assigned partner for facilitating and providing training, joint market strategies and social events. Understanding of each vendor’s certification requirements, product programs, incentives, and discounting structures and other benefits. Maintain a pulse on all vendor promotions and trainings.
• Responsible for closely monitoring any partner MOUs, rebates, discounting, funded headcount, MDF, KPIs and goals. Oversees all partner contractual obligations (certifications, enablement, education, training, etc.) and ensures that Force 3 maintains the highest level of partnership status available.
• Weekly and monthly reporting internally to senior management and externally to partners; analysis of results and recommendations for improvements, and revenue optimizations.
As a Manager, Federal Partner Alliances, you must combine a strong desire to make a positive difference with your passion for making a difference within our valued partner network.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years of relevant experience.
• 5 + years successful experience working in Channels or Vendor Relations position, preferably in the Federal marketplace with a reseller.
• Demonstrated track record of growing company revenue by leveraging alliance partners.
• Demonstrated success in crafting alliances relationships and impactful go-to-market programs.
Other Position Requirements:
• Passionate about the information technology industry and channel
• Demonstrated capability of building strong business relationships
• Must be a problem solver with ability to escalate issues when necessary
• Ability to work autonomously with confidence to bring best practices as well as creativity and innovative ideas
• Proven track record working successfully with cross-functional & geographically distributed teams
• Demonstrated ability to execute against multiple concurrent priorities & goals. Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Competitive, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent team building and influencing skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel and flexibility with schedule
Benefits you will receive:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Ample time off starting with a generous PTO policy and 12 Holidays
• Training & Educational reimbursement
• Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
• Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
• Referral Bonuses
• Lunch & Learns
• Onsite Gym
• Onsite Massages
• A variety of company social events
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• And much more…
Serving federal agencies for over 25 years, Force 3 has a wealth of knowledge and resources to offer best practice solutions that achieve optimal outcomes and meet compliance guidelines. Together with our parent company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and the highest levels of partnership with leading manufacturers. From design to deployment, support, and maintenance, our technology solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions. We prioritize your success – and we don’t succeed unless you do.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Dell Technologies GSA Authorized Partner, F5 Platinum Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Nutanix Master Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Tenable Platinum Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Force 3 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.